● Inspire family and staff confidence in a return to in person instruction.
● Adopt and support policies that will limit the possible transmission and minimize the spread of COVID-19 on our REDS campus.
● Provide direction for identifying and responding to changes in COVID-19 status. Be transparent and communicative on any revisions made to our school wide procedures.
● Maintain the same quality of education that REDS aspires to give their student population on a daily basis.
● Continue to be the weekday ministry of the Episcopal Church of the Redeemer reaching not only the families that we serve but the community in which we reside.